Musculoskeletal ultrasound has gained increased utility in recent years particularly in helping with early diagnosis in complex cases as well as serving to help measure responses to therapy.
At ARMC our physicians utilize the ultrasound to aid in:
- Diagnosis of inflammatory arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis.
- Diagnosis of crystalline arthritis including CPPD and gout
- Assess individual response to therapy in patients with inflammatory arthritis
- Diagnosis regional pain and musculoskeletal disorders such as rotator cuff tendinosis and bursitis
- Guided injections and aspirations of joints
Our in office ultrasound provides assessments in a comfortable office setting with immediate results and interpretation at the time of the ultrasound.